Total trip about 1,500 miles ( about 2.500 km )
DAY 1: You arrive in Fort Myers Beach:
- We all meet in Fort Myers Beach this evening
- We have booked you at nice beachfront Hotel for your first night
- The whole group takes a couple welcome drinks at a biker bar( included ) on the beach . This bar is in walking distance to the Hotel
- As long as everyone feels great, we all enjoy our welcome dinner at Hooters !
- Here we will talk about the tour and eveyones preferrences, and we enjoy the evening with open end.
DAY 2: The tour begins!
- After our group breakfast we all take a Taxi and we all drive from the Beach to the bike rental station in Fort Myers
- As soon as everone has signed the paperwork, the tour starts. For the first couple miles we have decided for an easy ride through backstreets without many traffic lights. The tour leads us to Lake Okechobee, the biggest lake in Florida. It's an ideal route to get comfortable with your rental bike. We might have lunch at a nice bar on the lake ( depending how late it is when we arrive)
- We ALWAYS have several drink - , picture - and gas stops along our daily routes.
- We continue our ride along US 27 to our todays destination: Miami Beach
- We have booked all participants at a nice Hotel right on Ocean Boulevard
- Without the bikes we enjoy a really nice evening and long nightlife in Miami Beach. Since it's a weekend, there is lot's and lot's of activities in this area. Everyting is in walking distance
- Today's tour: about 220 miles
DAY 4: Back North
- Today's trip is the longest on the tour: About 300 miles
- We probably had another short night with lot's of drinks and activities in Key West, but as soon as everyone feels fit to ride, we start the trip back up north and we ( try to ) enjoy this great trip over all these wonderful bridges one more time
- YES: even today we have to have serveral pitstops. You'll all need it!
- Today we go straight though Miami in a tight group. In order to get to our today's destination on time, we take the Turnpike. This manea each participant can enjoy the "Autobahn" feeling on the bike as well. Our destiantion is Fort Pierce, just north of Fort Lauderdale.
- Not much nightlife planned this night. We all have a nice quite evening together or alone
DAY 5: Fort Pierce - Daytona Beach
- Along the beach we take A1A from Fort Pierce to Daytona Beach
- We have planned a several hour stop at the Cape Canaveral Kennedy Space Center. Each participant has enough time to enjoy a big part of the programm offered. Roundtrips start evety 15 minutes.
- Without pressure we continue our today's trip in the late afternoon towards Daytona Beach. We have booked a nice Hotel right on the Atlantic Ocean for all of us where the bikes can rest and we can all enojoy dinner and drinks without risking our drivers lincenses.
- Today's trip: only about 150 miles
DAY 6: Daytona via Leesburg to Clearwater
- Right after breakfast we take off towards Leesburg
- Today's trip only leads through backstreets and very tight routes to Leesburg. We will show you this town where the 3rd largest bike meeting takes place once every year. MORE INFO When you see this, you might wanna decide to book right away to be a part of it next year.
- Though further backstreets we continue through Spring Hills and Tarpon Springs. Depending on the size of the group and the time this tour takes, we have either booked a Hotel here or we continue our trip to Clearwater Beach
- Today's trip: about 180 miles but about 7 hours
DAY 7: Clearwater - Okechobee
- We either start in Tarpon Springs or Clearwater Beach and ride through the midst of Florida along many lakes towards Lake Okechobee
- Along todays route you can see the typical Florida lifestyle but only a few ciurves and hills.
- We will stay at a nice Hotel in Okechobee
- This evening we will enjoy our open end Farewell Dinner, because after our last trip tomorrow we all have to say good bye. .
- Today's trip: about 200 miles
DAY 8: The finally
- We start early and our tour leads thouugh the well known Everglades towards Everglades City ;
- We will probalby have a small lunch in one of these great Restaurants rght on the water
- We have booked and Airboat ride so everyone can feel, smell, see and hear this exciting trip into the untouched part of Florida's nature
- We continue through Marco Island back to where the rip had started: Fort Myers. Here everone returns te bikes and we say good bye.
- The last trip is about 220 miles
Everyhing comes to an end.,..
- We sure hope you liked this tour. We would like to see you soon again on one of our other guided tours
- Our tour guides will help you get back to a Hotel or reach your flight. Your luggage was either stored at the dealership or we will have it stored for you
- Maybe you have planned to extend your stay. Maybe even in one of our great vaction homes. Check'em out here.